Who we are
Core Team One Ltd, 56 Westgate, Cleckheaton, BD19 5HB.
Registered in England 11445749
Our website address is: http://www.coreteamone.com.
Personal data we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however visit our site anonymously.
Why we collect it
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you)
- To send perodic emails (the email address you provide for any processing may be used to send you information and updates about our company, services or products. On every email we send you are given the ability to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.)
- To administer a contest, promotion or other site feature
Core Team One Ltd may use resident cookies to store data on your hard disk for the purpose of identifying you when you return to our website. Cookies do not attach to your system or damage your files.
If you have resident cookies disabled in your browser you are still able to use our website, but you will not have the benefit of an automatic login or other functionality.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website, and are bound by that websites own privacy policies.
Our website collects analytical data about your visit including the pages you have viewed, the device type you used, your location, the time spent on the website, etc… This analytical data does not contain any personal information and the amount of data you provide can be controlled by your own device or browser settings.
Who we share your data with
If you choose to enter data or information onto our website we reserve the right to share this information with 3rd parties for the purpose of delivering the product or service requested by you. Otherwise, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Your visit analytical data, which is taken by us and contains no personal information, is shared across multiple 3rd party platforms to help us understand the usage of our website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, compliance or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data